Aug 12, 2008

Another Mod Competition.

Just entered Paperazzi into something new that I found over the past 2 weeks. Its a site called The Mod Shop - Build. Battle. Brag. They have this sort of competition where rigs go mano o mano thru a couple of stages. So far of all mods that I watched, Milotic's GDI War Factory that came second in the latest competition. This lady can really mod, trust me. She's got a cool prize of 8GB Zune, $100 NewEgg voucher. Not bad for coming second. Don't ask me when the next battle involving Paperazzi will start. I don't know the site at all.



Click to go to Profile Page


In fact, I got pissed off when the pictures I uploaded doesn't turn out full size but cropped. Have to resize all the pix of final shots yada yada yada. Right now I'm really anticipating the outcome of Bit Tech's July Mod of The Month. Still leading but who knows how long the poll's gonna go on still. Really curious bout whats the goodies in the AC Ryan prize pack for the winna.

Achievement check-list:
  • TBCS Front Page................................................Done
  • TBCS Interview.....................................................Done
  • TBCS Hall of Fame..............................................Ain't gonna be in it. Fail.
  • TBCS Featured Mod............................................Ain't gonna be in it. Fail.
  • Bit Tech MoTM......................................................In Progress
  • Bit Tech Front Page..............................................Not Confirmed

Now I'm browsing JobStreet.com, wondering why the hell they still haven't gimme a call although I see almost 7-8 "Under Consideration" on my applications' status - RM2800 very high meh? Shaking legs listening to Devildriver, sipping my coffee. When will my mousepad base dry lah so I can continue molding it? Really sienifying have to wait for it to dry especially when you got itchy hands.

Somebody enrol me in Paper Anonymous please. If there's one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home